Financial planning firm in Winston-Salem is seeking a part time Administrative Assistant to join our team. We are looking for someone with high attention to detail, great organizational skills, and the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Answer multiple phone lines
- Greet clients and provide a pleasant and comfortable environment while they wait
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Data entry
- Sort and distribute mail
- Electronic filing of documents
- Order and organize office supplies
- Various administrative tasks and projects
- Support financial advisors with scheduling appointments, preparing and processing paperwork, customer service work, and meeting preparation
- Inputting prospects into CRM as well as maintaining CRM
- Fulfilling book requests via email
- Monitor and post continuing education credits
- Administrative experience in a professional office preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Effective follow up skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Eager to learn, willing to cooperate
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under direction
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Salary for this position will be $12-15/hour, based on relevant experience. We are looking for 15-20 hours per week, and we are flexible on the schedule but we would prefer someone who can commit to five days per week.
Qualified candidates will start the process by having a 15-30 minute phone interview conducted by our consultant (who is the hiring manager for this position). If there is ground to move forward, you will be required to fill out a Career History Form and if you are selected to advance in the process, you will meet with the firm. Qualified candidates will be asked to take a Caliper assessment. A background check will also be required.