Client Service Associate (CSA)
WealthValues, LLC, a fee-only financial planning and investment management firm in Menlo Park, is seeking a Client Service Associate as our next team member. WealthValues (www.wlthvalues.com) is a growing firm that works with a small group of high net worth clients, many of whom have been with the firm for more than a decade. In our team-focused, collaborative office, we are looking for a CSA that has excellent client service skills and is a critical thinker and problem solver. Every member of our team plays a crucial role delivering the best service to our clients. We are looking for the right person to join our team and contribute ideas, a strong work ethic, energy, and enthusiasm to our group.
- B.A. or B.S. degree, with at least 3-5 years relevant experience, or equivalent work experience of at least 5 years
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations, along with demonstration of poise and diplomacy interacting with clients, vendors and team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced computer skills in business office software, with CRM software experience highly desirable.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven clear thinker, well organized, solution oriented.
- Self-starter, productive, detail oriented, works well with a team and independently.
- Attention to detail and consistent delivery of accurate work product.
- Project management skills with ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to apply strong business judgment and industry knowledge
The responsibilities of this role cover several functional areas:
Client Service and Portfolio Administration
- Interface with clients by phone and email to answer questions, schedule meetings and to issue firm communications.
- Prepare and process custodian documents and forms to facilitate client account administration and transactions, e.g., transfers/distributions, account applications and maintenance, other forms, and related correspondence.
- Assist with preparation of portfolio administration reports and analysis for review by Financial Planner and/or Principal.
- Assist with trade processing by preparing proposed trade analysis, forms and processing requests subject to Financial Planner and/or Principal’s review and approval and through subsequent confirmation.
- Arrange and prepare documents for client meetings.
- Prepare and send quarterly reports to clients.
- Maintain client service database and records.
- Provide support to the Managing Principal and other team members to ensure the firm’s compliance with regulatory requirements, procedures and effective operations
- Become a “power user” of critical software and support technology initiatives.
- Analyze, review, and create processes & procedures to ensure continuous implementation of best practices and ensure they are documented and up to date
- Provide administrative support to Managing Principal.
- Carry out special projects, firm initiatives and creation/implementation of improved systems for business operations.
- Assist with completion of annual projects such as preparing tax packages for clients’ tax advisors and regulatory compliance notices and filings.
- Provide occasional support to office and firm management needs such as billing, vendor services, bookkeeping, equipment and supplies.
Compensation for this position will be competitive in the industry and based on experience. Our firm currently offers the following benefits: medical, dental, disability, retirement match, life insurance, vision, FSA plan.
Qualified candidates will start the process by having a 15-30 minute phone interview conducted by our consultant (who is the hiring manager for this position). If there is ground to move forward, you will be required to fill out a Career History Form and if you are selected to advance in the process, you will meet with the firm. Qualified candidates will be asked to take a detail-orientation assessment, MS office competency assessment, and a Caliper assessment. A background and credit check will be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.