Resolute Wealth Advisors (resoluteadvisor.com) in Findlay, OH is seeking a full time Client Service Coordinator for their firm.
- Managing phone calls, scheduling for the team, and following up on client requests.
- Preparing confidential client paperwork, tracking progress and following up on items that are not complete.
- Managing client data in the CRM system.
- Following processes to keep client files consistently organized.
- Documenting client data following processes that are consistent with the firm’s compliance policies.
- Working with the client reporting system to create reports as needed, assist with management of the client portal and assist with quarterly fee billing.
- Managing the office supplies needs and keeping visitor and employee areas organized.
- Other Administrative tasks and projects as may be needed
- Financial services industry experience is a plus but not required
- You have a high attention to detail
- Prior experience with CRM and data management
- Experience managing multiple software programs
- At least two years of front desk/admin experience in a professional office environment
- Proficient with computers and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet with proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with electronic file management and administrative support services
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional organizational skills
- You can multi-task and have a team attitude
- You must be a self-starter, have the ability to multi-task, be highly organized, be a team player, a problem-solver and be empathic to our clients’ needs and concerns.
- You must think like a manager and be able to manage yourself and your time efficiently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary for this position will be based on general admin experience, industry experience, and qualifications. Benefits include 100% employee health care, 401(k) with 5% company match.