Client Service Associate
Financial planning firm in Wayne is seeking a new Client Service Associate. This position will support a team of advisors in operations, client service, and marketing.
Learn more about the firm at www.wnfg.com
- Act as primary point of contact for client service questions, issues, and problem resolution, escalating items as needed
- Work with Broker-Dealer, fund companies, and vendors to handle client service requests
- Prepare and process new account applications, service forms, transfers, deposits, withdrawals, account changes, address updates, etc.
- Handle money movement, including check, ACH, wire, journal requests, etc.
- Initiate, process, and track all account transfers
- Track client updates and interactions in CRM, as well as assign and complete client-related tasks in CRM
- Prepare client review materials and meeting agendas
- Handle meeting follow up items quickly and efficiently
- Process incoming investment, insurance and rollover checks
- Support advisors in marketing efforts including emails, mailings, events,
- Manage calendar and scheduling
- Qualifications: Series 7 & 63, or the ability to obtain within 90 days
- Financial services experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Effective follow up skills and ability to meet deadlines without prompting
- Eager to learn, willing to cooperate
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under direction
- Comfortable as a team player and doing whatever is needed, big or small
Hours are 8:00AM to 4:30PM, Monday thru Friday.
Salary for this position will be competitive, and benefits include employer paid health insurance, employer HSA contribution, 401(k) with match, employer paid short and long term disability and life insurance.
Qualified candidates will start the process by having a 15-30 minute phone interview conducted by our consultant (who is the hiring manager for this position). If there is ground to move forward, you will be required to fill out a Career History Form and if you are selected to advance in the process, you will meet with the firm. Qualified candidates will be asked to take a Caliper assessment. A background check will also be required.