Blue Rock RiversEdge is a financial planning firm in Wilmington, DE and we are seeking an Client Service Associate to join our team. We are a fee-based firm located right on the Christina River. The firm is seeking a new CSA to support our continued growth and to help manage existing client relationships. Find out more about us at our website: www.bluerockriversedge.com
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepare client meeting agendas, notes, and documents needed for client meetings.
- Assist in the maintenance of the firm's CRM.
- Process meeting notes, update contact management database, and assign and execute workflow tasks.
- Process funds requests, account applications, account transfers and any other client/account related tasks needed.
- Handle client issues and requests.
- Assist in the maintenance of the firm document management system.
- Provide administrative support to the firm partners.
- Coordinate client meeting scheduling, including in-person and video meetings
- Assist where needed – we are a small team and we all wear multiple hats
- 2 years of experience in the financial service industry
- Windows and Microsoft Office skills and ability to master new software.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential client information.
- Excellent administrative writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to manage your own time
- High attention to detail
- Excellent client service and relationship management skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be $45,000 - $60,000 based on experience
- Partial healthcare after 90 days of employment with company match to HSA
- Ability to work remotely on an as-needed basis with manager approval
- 401(k) after one year of employment
- Cash balance retirement plan
- Personal and bereavement leave
- Upbeat and lively working environment
Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 15-30 minute phone interview conducted by our consultant (who is the hiring manager for this position), then an in-person interview. If there is mutual ground on which to move forward, candidates will be asked to take a Caliper assessment, and then a second in-person interview. Successful candidates must pass a background and credit check.