Growing Wealth Management firm located Fairfield, CT is seeking a full time Client Service Associate for their firm.
· Answering phones and greeting clients and visitors – you will be the first voice and face of the firm and it is imperative you be upbeat, courteous and genuinely interested in others.
· Communicating with clients, verbally and in writing
· Delivering superior client service—troubleshoot problems, schedule and organize meetings; serve as liaison between Advisor and client as needed
· Managing client information—prepare client reports, submit and follow up on necessary paperwork, regularly update CRM
· Working with the team to maintain a filing system
· Maintaining and managing the firm’s contact management system
· Ordering supplies for the office and stocking break room supplies
· Managing phone calls and scheduling for the team
· Assisting with billing and other regular mailings
· Promptly following up with client requests
· Other Administrative tasks and projects as may be needed
· Client first attitude
· Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
· Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
· At least two years of front desk/admin experience in a professional office environment
· Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional organizational skills
· You have a high attention to detail
· You can multi-task and have a team attitude
· You must be a self-starter, a problem solver and be empathic to our clients’ needs and concerns.
· Good computer skills, experience with MS office
· Security license is not required, but Series 6 (or willing to take the exam) would be a big plus
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary for this position will be based on experience, in the $60K-70K range. Additional benefits include: 401(k) plan, employee health care, term life insurance.