Paragon Wealth Strategies, an established, fast-growing, fee-only Wealth Management firm located in Jacksonville, FL currently has an excellent career opportunity for an Operations Specialist to join our amazing team. We are a firm focused on teamwork and are looking for our next great staff member.
You will provide detail-oriented processing and operations support to our firm. The most common tasks and responsibilities we will trust you with are as follows:
- Directly interface with Fidelity Investments and TD Ameritrade to coordinate account servicing activities for the $300 Million that Paragon manages, including but not limited to account servicing, name or beneficiary changes, bank linking, and problem solving
- Prepare and process paperwork to open or service accounts at Fidelity or TD Ameritrade
- Perform account cashiering activities (deposits and withdrawals)
- Schedule or confirm appointments in the firm’s CRM system (RedTail)
- Perform phone support to include answering and routing calls to the appropriate team member, confirmation calls and gatekeeper handling of inbound marketing calls.
- Manage mail to and from the firm
- Order, manage inventory, and oversee office supplies
- Prepare files for client meetings and perform follow-up activities on action items as necessary
- Interface directly with clients by phone, email, text, or in person on admin/operational matters (non-advisory)
- Assist advisors and staff with other administrative functions as needed
- Compliance administrative recordkeeping for the firm’s Chief Compliance Officer
- Employee documentation recordkeeping
- Occasional billpaying and forms’ completion for firm’s business contracts with its vendors.
- 5 years of experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent communication skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook (MS Publisher experience is a plus)
- Professionalism, discretion with sensitive data, and integrity
- Excellent people skills
- Great attitude and passion for truly helping people
- Ability to work fluidly and comfortably with a tight-knit team
- Ability to prioritize efficiently
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to pass a background and credit check
Salary for this position will be based on experience, with a range of $40,000 to $55,000 based on experience. Benefits include 401(k) with up to 10% match opportunity bonus incentive plan, long-term disability insurance, and cost-sharing for health care (we do not have a group plan). Career progression opportunities are available over time for employees that demonstrate success, though we are not looking for someone that would want to move into an advisor role from this position.
Qualified candidates will start the process by having a 15-30-minute phone interview conducted by our consultant (who is the hiring manager for this position). If there is ground to move forward, you will be required to fill out a Career History Form and if you are selected to advance in the process, you will meet with the firm. Qualified candidates will be asked to take a Caliper assessment. A background and credit check and drug screening will be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.