Resolute Wealth Advisors (resoluteadvisor.com) in Findlay, OH is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant and Director of First Impressions for their firm.
Director of First Impressions
· Answering phones and greeting clients and visitors – you will be the first voice and face of the firm and it is imperative you be upbeat, courteous and genuinely interested in others.
· Maintain and organize break room and visitor areas
· Distributing incoming mail and preparing outgoing mail/labels/FedEx/UPS
· Maintaining postage using stamps.com
· Working with the team to maintain a filing system
· Maintaining and managing the firm’s contact management system
· Ordering supplies for the office and stocking break room supplies
· Managing phone calls and scheduling for the team
· Assisting with billing and other regular mailings
· Promptly following up with client requests
· Other Administrative tasks and projects as may be needed
· Financial services industry experience is a plus but not required
· At least two years of front desk/admin experience in a professional office environment
· Proficient with computers and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet
· Experience with electronic file management and administrative support services
· Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional organizational skills
· You have a high attention to detail
· You can multi-task and have a team attitude
· You must be a self-starter, have the ability to multi-task, be highly organized, be a team player, a problem-solver and be empathic to our clients’ needs and concerns.
· You must think like a manager and be able to manage yourself and your time efficiently.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary for this position will be based on general admin experience, industry experience, and qualifications. Benefits include 100% employee health care, 401(k) with 5% company match.