Your job, as a Client Service Associate, is to enhance the client experience by servicing clients and providing operational and administrative support to Financial Advisors. Your knowledge of firm policy, procedures and technology allows you to interface with clients and prospective clients, anticipate their needs, resolve their problems, and follow through to provide exceptional service. You perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in their daily business practices (e.g. client meetings, on-boarding new clients, marketing, etc.). You support and drive firm initiatives and maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge.
You are client service oriented and a team player. You are detail oriented with proven organizational skills, able to manage time efficiently and can multi-task. You have proven written and verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepare client meeting agendas, notes, and documents needed for meeting.
- Assist in the maintenance of the firms contact management software.
- Process meeting note dictations, update contact management database, assign work flow.
- Assist senior client service representative, process funds requests, account applications, account transfers and any other client/account related tasks needed.
- Handle client issues and requests.
- Manage the secure on-line client document client portal.
- Assist in the maintenance of the firm document management system, including disposal.
- Provide administrative support to the firm Partners.
- Coordinate in-house meeting logistics
- Working knowledge of industry terminology.
- Professionalism and excellent people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent Windows and Microsoft Office skills and ability to master new software.
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Desire and ability to join and learn the financial planning and investment management industry.
- Associates Degree with a background in finance, or, a minimum of 2 years experience working in an administrative support capacity.
- An individual with the following traits: excellent administrative writing and verbal communication skills; excellent organization skills; able to work independently as well as within a team; able to manage time with minimum of direction or supervision; able to exercise good judgment/decision making when necessary; able to prioritize/reassess multi-functional tasks; flexible and very comfortable asking questions; and detail oriented.
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include 401(k), health insurance, performance-based bonus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.